Jewerly Preview

posted under , by DeConstructed Vintage
We've been collecting some amazing jewelry items over the past few weeks that will go up on our Esty store over the next few days. Images below are just a few of the many pieces we've snagged.




I've been on a button-earring binge lately, I don't know why. It seems like every time I'm out shopping for vintage items, several pieces mysteriously end up in the "must buy" pile.


I'm in LOVE with the silver 80's earrings to the far left, debating on whether these will go on the Esty store or not.




When I first saw this floral ceramic necklace, I thought it was the ugliest thing but but it grew on me. I love the color palette and feel of materials used. The beads are actually little wood balls painted and roped together. The bottom part of the necklace as some sort of ceramic base, with the floral bits layered over. We recently shot my sister in this and the pics came hot (see the profile pic).

Check out the Esty store to see more!










0 comments

Make A Comment
top